This year we will be searching for the next Miami Dolphins Cheerleader in Orlando, Florida. See below for details of our Orlando Auditions
- Must be 18 years old by July 10, 2017
- High School graduate by June 2017
- Must be able to attend all cheerleader rehearsals for the entire season
- If selected, must live in or relocate to South Florida and have means of transportation
- Preliminary & Semi-Final Auditions will be held Saturday May 6th, 2017. Location: Hardrive Productions
- 4605 L.B. McLeod Rd, Suite 300 Orlando, Fl 32811
- Registration begins promptly at 8:30 am. Competition begins at 10:00 am.
- Between 9:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. contestants learn audition choreography that will immediately be performed at 10:00 a.m.
- Applications will be accepted now through May 4, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
To pre-register for auditions, please CLICK HERE.
Pre-Registered applicants arriving by 8:30 a.m. will receive the first contestant numbers. You will also need to fill out a bio sheet and bring a photo to registration with you. Pre-registered applicants must present a photo ID to receive their contestant number.
Applicants not pre-registered need to fill out a completed application form and bring a photo to registration on the day of auditions. Blank application forms will be available at registration.
This portion of the audition process is CLOSED to the public.
It will be a long day, so please bring your own snacks and drinks.
For audition-related questions, email: email@example.com
Several Studios in the South Florida and Orlando area will be offering Master Classes to help prepare for auditions. Click HERE to learn more about Master Classes.
What To Wear
- Crop/half top with athletic shorts
- Nude/flesh colored tights or panty hose
- Dance shoes (sneakers, jazz shoes, character shoes, etc.)
- No dance pants, warm-ups or shorts.
- Wear your hair in a fashion that compliments your features and does not hide your face. This is not a typical dance audition, THINK GLAMOROUS!
- The judges will rate you on poise, smile, personality, energy, figure and dance ability.
Overview of the Audition Phases
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 9 a.m. (all times are approximate) – Registration doors open – pre-registered applicants will be allowed in first. All contestants must have an application, bio sheet and photo of themselves at the registration table. Applications can be filled out online by registering here. Pre-registered candidates will be the first to enter.
9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Contestants learn audition choreography.
10:30 a.m. – In groups of five, perform the audition choreography. After all contestants have performed the judges will retire to make their decisions. Call backs for round 2 will be announced.
12:00 a.m.- Judges will break to deliberate
1:00 p.m. – Round 2 Begins. Panel interviews in groups of 3-5.
2:00 p.m. – Perform audition choreography again. After all contestants have performed the judges will retire to make their decisions. Miami finalists will be announced.
3:00 p.m.- Miami Finalists will be announced
*The following applies to the candidates selected to move onto Finals.
If selected to the Finals in South Florida, hotel accommodations (2 per room) will be provided.
Final Audition Clinics
- Tuesday, June 6 — Interview and swimsuit photo shoot (time TBD)
- Wednesday, June 7 – 6:30pm–10:00pm – Clinic 1 at Baptist Health Training Facility
- Thursday, June 8 – 6:30pm–10:00pm – Clinic 2 at Baptist Health Training Facility
- Friday, June 9 – 6:30pm–10:00pm – Clinic 3 at Baptist Health Training Facility
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 – 9:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Hardrock Live, Hollywood, FL
Open to the Public – the final phase of the auditions will take place in the auditorium, in front of a live audience.