Super Bowl 50 is finally here. You’ve got the flat screen, the seating, the beverages, and all your essentials, but what’s really going to make your party pop is what you bring to the table (literally). Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We listed our favorite super bowl snacks that’ll break necks without breaking your back. Disclaimer: your mouth will water.
1. Beer Pulled Pork Nachos- these are nacho average nachos.
2. Bacon Chips + Guacamole- because regular chips and dip are so 2015.
3. Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones- dreams you didn’t even know you had are coming true.
4. Pizza Dip- it’s just pizza but with the fun of dipping the bread into your toppings.
5. Goat Cheese and Chorizo Rolls- we’ll take 20 please!
6. Hash Brown Cupcakes- because it’s an unwritten rule that breakfast is acceptable at any time on Sundays.
7. French Fries with Bulgogi and Caramelized Kimchi- just ‘cause you can’t pronounce it, doesn’t mean you can’t make it.
8. Cheddar & Sour Cream Cheese Bites- need we say more?
9. Buffalo Chicken Potstickers- I mean seriously, how fun do these look to make?
10. Pigs in a Pretzel Blanket- these are cute enough to eat, don’t mind if we do.
Now get out there and have the best Super Bowl party known to man! Be sure to tweet us and let us know if you used any of these ideas. @MDCheer