5 Perfect Gifts for the Women in your Life!
1. A Vitamix (or other powerful blender): Any woman who enjoys cooking or is interested in learning would love receiving a Vitamix! My mom surprised me with one for an early Christmas gift, and I have used it every day. I’ve been able to make so many new concoctions from smoothies to soups. A great blender is especially helpful when making breakfast to-go or a speedy snack. You can even personalize the gift by adding your favorite recipe or cook book to the packaging. My favorite is 365 Skinny Smoothies by Daniela Chance. I also like the Nutri Ninja Pro if you are looking for something that consumes less space.
2. Headphones: A set of headphones is essential for any woman who is active and/or travels frequently. Whether she is cruising to the gym or stepping outside for a run, having great sounding tunes to motivate her is a necessity. If she is catching a flight or waiting around in the airport, headphones come in handy for watching movies or listening to a podcast. I love running in my Skull Candy headphones! Bose also makes an superb wireless pair.
3. Personalized Monogram Necklace: Last year my boss gave me a silver necklace with my initials (top right in photo) and I get compliments every time I wear it! This is a great gift for your girlfriend if you want to buy her something meaningful and stylish. The pendants with a single initial are also sweet gifts and women love layering them according to their children’s names. Beautiful and unique styles can be found on the online boutique, “Etsy”. Just search for monogrammed necklace!
4. Spa Day or Massage: This is a perfect treat for your mom or boss! Sometimes women get so busy taking care of everybody else, they forget to take a step back to focus on themselves. Sending them to a spa allows them to unwind and relax when they normally would not have the opportunity. I would be overjoyed to receive a gift card for a massage or spa retreat any day of the year.
5. Birch Box, Wine of the Month Club, or Ipsy: An annual membership to any of these clubs is a surprising gift that keeps on giving! Birch Box and Ipsy send out monthly collaborations of beauty products. My sister introduced me to Ipsy, and I look forward to my bag in the mail every month. I would definitely buy a subscription for a friend or sister who loves make-up, hair products, and any other beauty supplies! A subscription to Wine of the Month Club is a perfect for your boss, client, or any other wine-osaurous in your life!
Hope these ideas were helpful on the hunt for that perfect present for your family, girlfriend, or boss! Above everything, don’t forget that it’s not about how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
Merry Christmas and God Bless,